Monday, June 9, 2014

Austria!!!

After 2 long days of travel I finally made it to my Hotel in Leogang. "Half board" is the best thing ever! Breakfast and dinner included! They already are laughing at how much I eat, and that I am the only one who asks for water instead of beer with dinner. They bring me a monster glass of water every night with a chuckle. I am about 4 K's from the lift. I got of the train on Friday and proceeded to shlep my bike box, duffle, and backpack 3 k in the wrong direction up the bike path to the Mtn thinking that's where my hotel was.....long day. It was everything I could do to stay awake for dinner.

Every night there is a table with my name on it. "McAndrew, 2"

I finally found an adapter and will get some go pro pictures and video up today. I took my camera for a jet lag early morning walk and couldn't believe what I saw.....
The farms are so neat and clean here. The cows look content and well cared for.
Quality of life is great here for both the animals and their caretakers






No comments:

Post a Comment