Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back to Angel Fire!


4th Round of the Pro GRT brought me back to Angel Fire New Mexico.  2 days before the race the changed the course back to the same course as collegiate nationals. It is a VERY different course without 10 inches of snow on it!

<><>
<>
<><>
The ruts are still here from Collegiate Nats last fall!
Due to a little misshap at Plattekill I bent my bars and stem. Kore Components came through and sent me a brand new, full cockpit setup tot he hotel! Thank you Wick! Much Appreciated! The Mike V and Lewis of Fox made quick work of my fork and got it back up to speed in no time.  A key point to the weekend suspension setup. The upper and lower sections of the track are so different that to setup for one means comprimising for the other. 




A little helmet cam action from the top of the course. It's all about snagging the right high-lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment